90 Miles From Tyranny : Visage à trois #2506

infinite scrolling

Thursday, August 1, 2024

Visage à trois #2506

Three Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure:





Three Additional Bonus Videos:



Videos That Are:
  • Usually Short.
  • Usually Timely.
  • Usually Scraped, Gleaned And Pilfered From Social Media.

To Download These Videos:

While the Video is playing: <- (Very Important)

Right click on the video until you get the "Save Video As" Dialog.

Save the video to your hard drive.

Need A Link?

Keep right clicking until you get the dialog, "Copy Video Address"  Now you have a link. 

Attribution would be appreciated. 


Visage à trois #280 - Shall Not Be Infringed Edition...

1 comment:

JG said...

The video on STUDENT LOAN DEBT. I was born in California in the late 50s and my family was poor. I was last of 3 by 6 years. We got better financially and was lower middle class when I was in elementary school. When each of us graduated HS we were shown the door.

We all had worked as kids and teens. My Sis was born in 49 and she went to college in AZ by my grandparents and worked her way through college. My Brother was 2 years after her and was drafted into the Army and went to Vietnam and stayed in the Army. I graduated in 75 went to work for the phone company to live and pay for college. I met my wife in college.

The Supreme Court ruled that the government could not pay off Student Loans yet the Biden-Harris Admin is ignoring the ruling. This payoff is wrong as many people in the country have not gone to college or have gone to college and paid off their loans, but should not have tax money taken to pay someone who will not pay off their debt.

My sons have gone to Trade Schools and paid their debts. This is just a way for the Federal govt to keep the colleges awash in high money and useless degrees that are not needed. If these loans would go back to be bank approved then costs at colleges would drop and loans not paid off would be sent to debt collectors.