NINE Additional
Memes Await You:
(If you are easily offended, do not click the link below, click this link instead: Help For You)
Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #4102
funny memes, hilarious memes, meme collection, best memes, viral memes, conservative memes, lampoon, meme collection, meme overload, political memes, nostalgic memes, funny, humor, humor, relatable memes, trump memes, newsome memes, AOC memes, Ilhan Memes, conspiracy, conspiracy theory, covert, coverup, psyop, mk ultra













5 comments:
Thank goodness there isn't anything MORE IMPORTANT for Trump to be working on....LOL
There's ALWAYS enough time to troll the Left and make it melt down!
Considering the Province of Ontario is full of Commies, I am all for it.
If I remember my history I learned in elementary school in the 60s Lake Ontario and the province was named for the tribe that controlled the area. It was named before the US or Canada became countries.
Re: The Arizona Border Wall: How long before some pissant district court judge shuts down construction?
Post a Comment