90 Miles From Tyranny : Blogging May Be Sparser Than Usual

infinite scrolling

Friday, June 14, 2013

Blogging May Be Sparser Than Usual


I am going Bass Fishing and Alligator Hunting In Central Florida.  I am hoping to do some iPhone blogging with pictures and with a little luck, I'll be able to get some occasional internet signal to post some irreverant anti-government stuff that will make the IRS, DOJ, EPA, NSA and assorted other gubment agencies with nothing better to do than persecute hard working, tax paying, law abiding, economic backbone kinda folk like alligator-hunting wannabes.

It is about time this office rat got out and honed some survival skills, endured sunburn and became one with wildlife, nature, and giant Florida mosquitos.
I will try to stay away from the giant cockroaches, I won't be anywhere near Miami so I can concentrate on fishing without distractions, I'll try to stay away from Sanford and the mobs, I KNOW I will be safe from drones, unless of course PETA comes after me but I have something for them.. being in a boat keeps me safe from sinkholes, and I will have protection on me.

I shall return a little more manly, sweaty and with a twinkle in my eye....



1 comment:

stevierayv said...

Have fun man.choot one for me