90 Miles From Tyranny : JUST IN: Three Women Accuse Neil deGrasse Tyson of Sexual Assault

infinite scrolling

Friday, November 30, 2018

JUST IN: Three Women Accuse Neil deGrasse Tyson of Sexual Assault

Three women have come forward to accuse (KEYWORD: ACCUSE) Neil deGrasse Tyson of sexual assault and rape.

But instead of jumping to conclusions or #BelieveAllWomen, let’s slow down and take a look at the evidence and decide on the facts. By no means is all the information available, so please keep that in mind while reading below.

From Carmine Sabia at Citizen Truth:

In a series of stunning allegations, three women have accused scientist and celebrity Neil deGrasse Tyson of sexual assault.

Freelance journalist David G. McAfee spoke to the women who made the accusations.

Dr. Katelyn N. Allers, Associate Professor of Physics and Astronomy at Bucknell University, told McAfee that Tyson felt her up at a party for the American Astronomical Society in 2009. …

Another woman, Tyson’s former assistant Ashley Watson, said she had to quit her job due to Tyson’s inappropriate behavior.

McAfee reported what Watson described to him as Tyson pressuring her into a sexual situation. …

Watson did report the incident prior to quitting her position.

These two allegations follow the allegations of a musician, Tchiya Amet, who described an incident when she alleges she and Tyson were grad students together and, according to her, he raped her in his apartment. …

She said Tyson had given her water and she passed out and “I woke up in his bed; I was naked… When he saw that I had woken up, he got on top of me and mounted me, and I passed out again.”

She claimed that she did not report it because “I didn’t tell anybody because when I had been an undergrad, I had some issues of molestation by a student and a faculty member, and when I went to report it to the authorities, they both told me not to say anything because it would ruin the person’s life.”

She said when she confronted Tyson about the rape he told her that they were “in this together.”

She said she confronted Tyson in front of a live audience in 2010 at a NOVA event.

“I didn’t know if anybody would hear me, but I said...


Read More HERE

No comments: