90 Miles From Tyranny : HUGE: Conservatives Plan MASSIVE ‘End Domestic Terrorism’ Rally Against Portland Antifa

Saturday, July 6, 2019

HUGE: Conservatives Plan MASSIVE ‘End Domestic Terrorism’ Rally Against Portland Antifa






A large rally is being planned to push back against Antifa in Portland, Oregon.

The Proud Boys and conservatives are planning a large “End Domestic Terrorism” rally to push back against Portland Antifa following a weekend of violence that saw journalist Andy Ngo brutally beaten and attacked with milkshakes, and an elderly man’s skull fractured after being attacked with a metal bar.

Enrique Tarrio, Chairman of the Proud Boys and co-organizer of the D.C. “Demand Free Speech” rally that has been threatened with acid attacks from Antifa, is planning a large rally to push back against what he considers “domestic terrorism” on behalf of the far left organization responsible for brutally beating Ngo last weekend.

“We’re planning this massive rally with the calm, peaceful intention to push back against the violence from Antifa,” Tarrio told Big League Politics. “The Portland Mayor and police need to understand that conservatives are peaceful people who just want to our First Amendment protected.”

“It’s good that the Portland police want to do their job,” added Tarrio. “So long as they do their job, the Proud Boys will have a peaceful rally, and there will be multiple Antifa arrests.”

Tarrio says he hopes at least 1,000 conservatives will attend the event. He plans to bring in guest speakers from around the country, and says he is in preliminary talks with many prominent conservative figures to bring them to the event.

Mayor Ted Wheeler of Portland has attempted to protect Antifa from blame by refusing to mention them by name in his public remarks regarding the protest, and the Portland Police Association has attempted to levy equal blame on both the Proud Boys and Antifa in the wake of the violent weekend:
Video and a march route provided to Big League Politics by Proud Boys Elder Joshua Hall reveals that the Proud Boys were at least a 30 minute walk away from the location where Ngo was attacked over the weekend, contradicting claims from the Portland Police Association that the organization was somehow implicated in the violence.

The official statement, posted to the Association’s Facebook Page, exclaimed that “It’s time for our Mayor to do two things: tell both ANTIFA and Proud Boys that our City will not accept violence in our City and remove the handcuffs from our officers and let them stop the violence through strong and swift enforcement action.”

It appears the Portland Police Association did, however, attempt to levy the majority of the blame against Antifa. The statement read, “If this violence had been directed at Antifa, there would have been an immediate call for an independent, outside investigation.”
This also comes as a petition for President Donald Trump to name Antifa a domestic terrorist organization has garnered over 20,000 signatures in only...

Read More HERE

3 comments:

  1. the elderly man was beaten with his own weapon it was self defense

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, a scary old white guy that created such fear in young, masked white children caused them to beat the old guy because he was scary.

      Delete
  2. proud boys plan for a peaceful 1st amendment event. if not peaceful, perhaps a bit of 2nd amendment thrown into the milkshake.

    ReplyDelete