90 Miles From Tyranny : Jodie Foster: Pedo Hollywood Execs Tried To Rape Me When I Was A Girl

infinite scrolling

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Jodie Foster: Pedo Hollywood Execs Tried To Rape Me When I Was A Girl

Actress Jodie Foster has revealed that Hollywood executives attempted to rape her when she was a teenager trying to break into the industry.

Foster told an interviewer this week that a top Hollywood producer tried to sexually abuse her when her parents were out of town.

The revelations by Foster come hot on the heels of claims by other Hollywood celebrities such as Justin Bieber, Corey Feldman, and Elijah Wood – all of whom have personally witnessed the elite Hollywood pedophile ring in action.

The Fix reports: The 53-year-old revealed that a male producer called her while she was at a friend’s sleepover and “pretended” that she’d missed a meeting, knowing that her mother was out of town.

“He had me come to the appointment and was talking to me, and asked me to take my jacket off and....

Read More HERE

1 comment:

Luddy said...

Did any of these fools NAME anyone? crickets. It means NOTHING till they have the cahonas to give names! SPEAK OUT or SHUT UP!!!