90 Miles From Tyranny : Floridumb - Frederica Wilson...

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Floridumb - Frederica Wilson...


I'm not in her district, but I am right next to it....



The morons of Florida's 24th district

In Florida, Democratic representative Frederica Wilson says people should be prosecuted for making fun of members of Congress online. I will tread lightly in fear of retribution from my representative class; I'm not interested in getting the Andy Ngo treatment from Democratic goon squads, whether couched as Antifa or Bill Mueller's fair and impartial staff of headhunters.

First I need statistics from Wilson's district. Population‎: ‎693,086. Race‎: ‎37.7% White, 56.2% Black, 1.9% Asian. And then there is the big one: unemployment‎: ‎16%.

Hey, voters of the 24th Florida district, do you know what the national unemployment rate is for the rest of the nation?

The U.S. unemployment rate stood at 3.6 percent in May 2019.

I am not allowed to criticize your elected representative, so I will speak to you, the voters of Florida's 24th congressional district.

What kind of morons are you?


Read More HERE

1 comment:

Miguel GFZ said...

"The morons of Florida's 24th district"

Hey! I am in that district now.

There is a whole lot of territory that was redistricted prior to the last elections and we are not happy about it.