90 Miles From Tyranny : When Antifa Thinks Their Black Clothing Will Stop Traffic [Watch]

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, September 24, 2019

When Antifa Thinks Their Black Clothing Will Stop Traffic [Watch]

Watch what happens when Antifa thugs think all it takes to stop traffic is their black clothing:

Hope the guy in the video has some good health insurance, and learns his lesson. Traffic doesn’t always stop for hooded Antifa thugs.

As you might expect this man’s “accident” drew a lot of comments on twitter:


“Hope the driver wasn’t injured, looks unsafe.”
“I would have called the police as I was driving away. No way would I stay or get out off my vehicle with these violent thugs.”


I would have called the police as I was driving away. No way would I stay or get out off my vehicle with these violent thugs.

See Silverlobo's other Tweets

“This is the reason parents teach their children not to play in...



Read More HERE

No comments: