90 Miles From Tyranny : Exclusive–Angel Mom ‘Permanently Separated’ from Son, Illegal Killer to Be Freed by Sanctuary California

infinite scrolling

Saturday, November 23, 2019

Exclusive–Angel Mom ‘Permanently Separated’ from Son, Illegal Killer to Be Freed by Sanctuary California

Angel Mom Agnes Gibboney says the sanctuary state of California is set to re-traumatize herself and her family by freeing her son’s murderer, an illegal alien, from prison without turning him over to the Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) agency for deportation.

Gibboney — whose 29-year-old son Ronald Da Silva was killed by an illegal alien in 2002 in El Monte, California — is pleading with California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) to make sure that her son’s killer is turned over to ICE for deportation rather than being freed into the U.S.

The illegal alien killer had been previously deported from the U.S. and a year before murdering Silva was arrested for assault and domestic violence but was never deported.

In an exclusive with SiriusXM Patriot’s Breitbart News Tonight, Gibboney said the fact that her son’s killer is likely to be freed by California is unfair to legal immigrants and American citizens like her.

LISTEN:

“He is due to be released and my fear is because of [California’s] sanctuary state policy,” Gibboney said. “ICE is not going to be notified and he is not going to be picked up and he’s going to be released back into the community.”

“It’s really frustrating and I can honestly say that the initial loss of my son was incredibly traumatizing and this is the second traumatization that my local government is creating in my life,” Gibboney continued. “You know when I think about the illegal aliens saying that they’re going to sue our president or sue our government because they are distressed because they are in fear of getting caught by ICE, get out of here. So if they’re going to sue, what should I sue for?”

“My family has been damaged in the worst way possible,” Gibboney said. “We are permanently separated from my son. They get to visit, they get to see their families. This individual will get to see his family. I will never get to see my son again.”

Ronald de Silva, an American citizen, was murdered by an illegal alien in 2002 who is now set to be released by the sanctuary state of California this month. (Facebook)
Gibboney told Breitbart News that her son’s killer has classified himself as “transient” and thus if released into California will make it even more difficult for ICE agents to track him down for arrest and deportation.

“It’s mind-boggling. As a legal immigrant, where are the safety and protections for myself, for my family? I have to watch over my back every minute if this guy comes...

Read More HERE

No comments: