90 Miles From Tyranny : Youtube Gave me My First Strike!!!!

infinite scrolling

Thursday, July 9, 2020

Youtube Gave me My First Strike!!!!

I just want to thank the communists, Marxists, social justice warriors and grievance activists for this award. I have worked so hard, and while I know it is my white privilege that got me this prestigious award, I hope to continue to use speech that offends leftists, totalitarians, and pedophiles everywhere.




YouTube
Hi Mike Miles,
Our team has reviewed your content, and, unfortunately, we think it violates our spam, deceptive practices and scams policy. We've removed the following content from YouTube:
Video: This Is Our Future
Warning
We know that this might be disappointing, but it's important to us that YouTube is a safe place for all. If content breaks our rules, we remove it. If you think we've made a mistake, you can appeal and we’ll take another look. Keep reading for more details.
How your content violated the policy
Content that contains spam, scams, or other deceptive practices that seek to exploit the community are not allowed on YouTube. This includes titles, thumbnails, or descriptions that promise users something in the video but actually direct them to another site.
LEARN MORE
How this affects your channel
Because it’s the first time, this is just a warning. If it happens again, your channel will get a strike and you won’t be able to do things like upload, post, or live stream for 1 week.
What to do next
We want to help you stay on YouTube, so please:
Make sure you understand YouTube's Community Guidelines and strikes basics.
Review your content with our policies in mind. If after reviewing your content you think we made a mistake, let us know. You can appeal this decision here.
Sincerely,
The YouTube Team

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your first strike.

MickinColo

Mark P said...

We're so proud of you. Keep up the good work. It's not wasted.