90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1369

infinite scrolling

Sunday, May 30, 2021

The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1369


You have come across a mystery box. But what is inside? 
It could be literally anything from the serene to the horrific, 
from the beautiful to the repugnant, 
from the mysterious to the familiar.

If you decide to open it, you could be disappointed, 
you could be inspired, you could be appalled. 

This is not for the faint of heart or the easily offended. 
You have been warned.
Welcome Adventurer, To The Mystery Box!


Miscellaneous 

serenity





Lockheed Martin AGM-114R9X Hellfire kinetic energy missile, the so called ninja bomb. 




Beauty






Need More Box?



That's all for now folks!

4 comments:

Doom said...

That... that innertube one? Right! That's about all I remember about half the women I've been with. I didn't do drugs, I just... did too many women! Not sure that's a brag. I think it was a mistake. But... I... had things to do. Always... going, moving, changing schedules... Still, wonderful memories! I just wish I remembered... a little more. Cheers.

edutcher said...

So, she's got Christmas lights hooked up to the house current and they're hooked up to her vibrator?

MMinWA said...

Too many women??? Isn't that like too much bourbon or her butt is too firm or legs that go all the way down??

Doom said...

Well, there is too much bourbon. Done that been there. And, yes, her butt can be too firm. Women with Schwarzenegger bodies (or faces, muscled faces, bleh) are gross. Dated a female body builder, trust me. There were some advantages, but her butt wasn't one of them. Bleh. As to legs, you got me there.