90 Miles From Tyranny : On Mass Formation Psychosis

infinite scrolling

Thursday, January 6, 2022

On Mass Formation Psychosis


Have you ever seen those experiments where they have a group of people and everyone is an actor except that one guy and every one agrees on something that is before their eyes and is patently untrue and eventually that guy agrees that he sees it too?

I am one of the few that would continue to say, I don't see it...
I would be trying as hard as I could to see it, but if I didn't see it, I wouldn't say I did to fit in or be part of the group. I am a contrarian at heart, and I suspect many of you are also.





 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here. Not many of us left. I bet "they" cannot wait till critical thinkers are entirely gone.

TimG said...

Except in flyover country, there are few rational people remaining. I feel sorry for the patriots stuck on the coasts and Democrat hellhole cities.