90 Miles From Tyranny : My Name Is Michael, I've Got A Crackpipe, I've Got A Crackpipe Shiny And New....

infinite scrolling

Thursday, February 10, 2022

My Name Is Michael, I've Got A Crackpipe, I've Got A Crackpipe Shiny And New....

I'm going to buy me all kinds of candy, that's what I'm going to do....









When this old world is getting me down
And there's no love to be found
I close my eyes and soon I find
I'm in a playground in my mind
Where the children laugh
And the children play
And we sing a song all day

My name is Michael
I've got a nickel
I've got a nickel shiny and new
I'm gonna buy me all kinds of candy
That's what I'm gonna do

In the wonders that I find
In the playground in my mind
In a world that used to be
Close your eyes and follow me


1 comment:

aliahsanraza said...

I get paid over 90$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing..
:) AND GOOD LUCK.:)
HERE====)> Www.Works92.Com۵

Please Remove ( ۵ ) when copy url