90 Miles From Tyranny : Years Ago...And Right Now....

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, March 30, 2022

Years Ago...And Right Now....




Here I go again
up and down alone
all my friends went home
years ago

All my toys are broken
and so am I inside mom
the carnival has closed years ago ooh

I'm a little boy no I'm a great big man
no let's be a little boy
For a little while longer maybe an hour

no Steven we have to go back now
Isn't that our mom calling
Steven Steven Steven come home
Steven come home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Google is presently paying $10447 to $13025 every month for working on the web from home. I have joined this activity 2 months back and I have earned $15248 in my first month from this activity. I can say my life is improved totally!

Look at it what I do.......... WWW.CASH46.COM