90 Miles From Tyranny : Trump to look at ‘full pardons with an apology’ for Jan 6th protesters if he is president again

infinite scrolling

Saturday, September 3, 2022

Trump to look at ‘full pardons with an apology’ for Jan 6th protesters if he is president again


President Trump called in to Wendy Bell’s radio show on Newsmax Thursday, and the two spoke at length regarding Jan. 6 protesters who are incarcerated as well as those who are not. Trump said he is currently financially supporting several of the accused protestors and suggested pardons in the future if he runs and wins in 2024.

“How do we right this wrong? What can you do?” Bell asked to begin the topic discussion.

“So I met with them a number of times, but I met with and I’m financially supporting people that are incredible, and they were in my office actually two days ago. That’s very much on my mind. It’s a disgrace what they’ve done to them, what they’ve done to these people. It’s disgraceful,” he declared.

Trump continued, “And mostly, I mean, you know, it’s firemen. They’re policemen. They’re people in the military. They’re people that were you know, you look at what took place with the police, where they’re ushering them in and so many different things.”

(Video: Wendy Bell/Rumble)

“And we’re working on it very hard. We’re working with legals, you know, this radical left system. These people are sick. There’s something wrong with them. Nobody’s ever seen anything like this and they don’t mind and they’re cold,” Trump explained.

“You know, they were telling me that some of these, some of the legal people on the other side, they’re the most cold-hearted people. They don’t care about families. They don’t care about anything. And you see what they’re doing with the sentencing. And I will tell you and I’m looking at it very carefully, I’ve studied it. I study cases and contributions should be made,” he advised.

“We have to do that because, you know, they have some good lawyers,” Trump continued, railing against a Department of Justice and intelligence agencies that are becoming increasingly less trustworthy as American institutions with each...




Read More HERE

No comments: