90 Miles From Tyranny : Hunter Biden defrauded me, Jim Biden called me during FBI interview, former biz partner says

infinite scrolling

Thursday, October 6, 2022

Hunter Biden defrauded me, Jim Biden called me during FBI interview, former biz partner says


Tony Bobulinski was interrupted while he was being interviewed by the FBI, 11 days before the 2020 presidential election, by a mysterious phone call from the president’s brother, Jim Biden, who may have suspected that his business partner was threatening Joe Biden’s candidacy by dishing the dirt on his family’s China deals.

The missed phone call at 1:37 p.m. October 23, 2020, came as Bobulinski was telling two FBI agents that Joe Biden stood to earn a 10% cut of his son Hunter and brother Jim’s lucrative joint venture with Chinese energy firm CEFC.

Bobulinski disclosed the call in an interview with Tucker Carlson to be aired on Fox News Tuesday night.

Among other bombshells, the Biden family’s business partner alleges that Hunter and Jim Biden “defrauded” him and two other partners, Rob Walker and James Gilliar, of at least $5 million from CEFC and “took the money for themselves.”

In his first television appearance in two years, Bobulinski recalls his surprise when he saw that Jim Biden was calling him, and says he showed his ringing phone to the FBI field agents interviewing him at the FBI Washington Field Office.

“On my BlackBerry, Jim Biden called me via WhatsApp, and … my phone starts ringing in the middle of this interview. So, I looked down and I’m like, ‘Is he really calling me right now?’

Bobulinski told the FBI during an interview that President Biden was going to earn a 10% cut of his son Hunter and brother Jim's joint venture with Chinese energy firm CEFC.Teresa Kroeger

“So, I show the phone to my lawyer and … then I showed it to the agent. The agents got up out of the chair and left the room. They were like, ‘You can take that call if you want.’ And so, I answered it and there was nobody on the other side. So, I don’t know if it was a mistake or that he tried to send me a message, or what it was. But that’s the last interaction or communication I’ve had with the Biden family.”

Bobulinski gave the FBI a five-hour interview that day, Oct. 23, 2020, as well as the contents of his three cellphones containing encrypted messages between Hunter and Jim Biden and their business partners, emails, and financial documents detailing the Biden family’s influence-peddling operation in foreign countries during Joe’s vice presidency.

Screenshot from Tony Bobulinski’s WhatsApp showing missed call with Jim Biden.

Now he says he realizes, through whistleblowers who have come forward to Republican members of Congress, that the FBI buried his damning disclosures about the Biden family, and feels that the four-year investigation into Hunter Biden by the US attorney in Delaware, David Weiss, is dragging...




Read More HERE

No comments: