90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1197

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, November 9, 2022

The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1197


Before You Click On The "Read More" Link, 

Please Only Do So If You Are Over 21 Years Old.

If You are Easily Upset, Triggered Or Offended, This Is Not The Place For You.  

Please Leave Silently Into The Night......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



There is no format, no topic. 
I will always choose something different over predictable. 
I Want To Surprise You.


Suggestions For Future Videos? Email me.

Combine These Three Lines:
Line1:   mikemiles
Line2:   @
Line3:    protonmail.com


Are You Digging The Mystery Video Vibe?
..Then Check This:


The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1

2 comments:

Dan Patterson said...

yep.

Matthew said...

The vaccinated are not necessarily stupid individuals, although many undoubtably are, but in my view, that level of trust in anything is incredibly stupid.

Given the obvious and repeated screw ups, exaggerations and flat out lies, I saw my decision to not get vaccinated as a no brainer. Not because I don't do stupid stuff, I do, but because I just don't have that level of trust in anyone or anything.

Even if acceptance of the vaccine were approached with mild skepticism, just a wait-and-see attitude, the near immediate occurrence of "break-out" cases and severe side effects would be enough for me.

I've never been happier with any other medical decision in my life. I just wish I had advised my children to avoid it. So, I was stupid in not warning my kids.