90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1247

infinite scrolling

Thursday, December 29, 2022

The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1247


Before You Click On The "Read More" Link, 

Please Only Do So If You Are Over 21 Years Old.

If You are Easily Upset, Triggered Or Offended, This Is Not The Place For You.  

Please Leave Silently Into The Night......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



There is no format, no topic. 
I will always choose something different over predictable. 
I Want To Surprise You.


Suggestions For Future Videos? Email me.

Combine These Three Lines:
Line1:   mikemiles
Line2:   @
Line3:    protonmail.com


Are You Digging The Mystery Video Vibe?
..Then Check This:


The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1

3 comments:

One of the Masses said...

A couple of troubling things that I think reflect a societal groundwork that leads to this type of sad situation. 1. Dad gives up his job to go on gov funded income. I understand his wish to be there for his kid, but a job during the kid's school hours might have changed his circumstances perhaps enough not to get this far down. Why do people think other people should support them? 2. Single mother household. The woman didn't hatch those kids from a kit, where is dad? Again, where do people get idea that someone else should support your kids instead of their father. 3. I note that the idea of working more hours never enters anyone's head, including the teenage daughter who never considers the idea of an after school job to help out the family. She's just on her skateboard. Personal responsibility makes the dif and so many people have no idea what that means. I feel bad for them, but basically they dug the hole and are still holding the shovel!

One of the Masses said...

And before anyone claims I don't know hardship...I started with the low paying job. To keep my head above water, I rented sh!thole apartments in dirty, dangerous neighborhoods. I used public transportation instead of having a car (predawn walk to a bus stop in a neighborhood where people died by accident from misdirected drivebys). I didn't have a phone. One week I had so little money for food, that my cat and I alternated between dinners of spaghetti and oatmeal. I didn't eat breakfast or lunch at all. And even in crappy jobs, I put 100% in and learned as much as possible which I then took with me to better and better jobs. No one took care of me. BTW, that cat moved with me to a house I bought with money I saved as I moved to better and better jobs.

Anonymous said...

It would help Britten if they kicked out the islams sucking up all the money from the gubbermint. Every stinking one of them.
Heltau