90 Miles From Tyranny : Visage à trois #2171

infinite scrolling

Friday, March 8, 2024

Visage à trois #2171

Three Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure:



Part 2 Is On My TikTok Channel: https://www.tiktok.com/@mikemiles

Three Additional Bonus Videos:



Videos That Are:
  • Usually Short.
  • Usually Timely.
  • Usually Scraped, Gleaned And Pilfered From Social Media.

To Download These Videos:

While the Video is playing: <- (Very Important)

Right click on the video until you get the "Save Video As" Dialog.

Save the video to your hard drive.

Need A Link?

Keep right clicking until you get the dialog, "Copy Video Address"  Now you have a link. 

Attribution would be appreciated. 


Visage à trois #280 - Shall Not Be Infringed Edition...

2 comments:

JG said...

The last video is correct as Ime and my wife are originally from California. We left in 96 to the east coast due to business but both me and my wife had seen the changes from when Reagan was Governor.

Our sons were born in the mid and late 80s and went to a good school system in Northern California but on the east coast we saw that the schools were being changed liked the Colleges.

Our families still have some in California in all areas, but many have moved to over states. Our grandparents and parents have died. Our family still in California tell us the state has gone down.

Unknown said...

JG, you said a mouthful. I moved to CA in the early 1980's and it was a good move. CA was a great place for an adventurous outdoor-type to live and at the time it was full of opportunities. I do not regret my time there. But as you said, the state went downhill, especially after 2000.

Shortly after 2010 I moved back to my home state and it was a good move.

I still have friends in CA. Most of them are stuck because of family or other commitments. Only a few of them claim to be happy with their life. Very few.