90 Miles From Tyranny : Visage à trois #2563

infinite scrolling

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Visage à trois #2563

Three Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure:




Three Additional Bonus Videos:



Videos That Are:
  • Usually Short.
  • Usually Timely.
  • Usually Scraped, Gleaned And Pilfered From Social Media.

To Download These Videos:

While the Video is playing: <- (Very Important)

Right click on the video until you get the "Save Video As" Dialog.

Save the video to your hard drive.

Need A Link?

Keep right clicking until you get the dialog, "Copy Video Address"  Now you have a link. 

Attribution would be appreciated. 


Visage à trois #280 - Shall Not Be Infringed Edition...

3 comments:

MMinWA said...

Your cholesterol number is genetic. Most of my life I would have blood work done and bring the results to my allopath Dr. He was generally fine with everything but my cholesterol which was always in the low 200s. He wanted me to go on some drug to lower it and I always said nope. Now in my mid 70s, sharp, slim, athletic, I work 70+ hrs/week, enjoy time with my gal, don't take any drugs and eat mostly animal protein.

I also quit seeing allopaths.

MMinWA said...

As for that Trump story it made me remember my favorite meme from that visit of his to N Korea. It was a split image, one side showed Trump crossing the border line and shaking Kim's hand. The other side was Obama a mile away, looking at the border through some binos.

Unknown said...

My cholesterol history is similar to MMinWA's. Low 200's, fit, active, etc. Yet doctors were constantly pushing me to take statins which I refused. BTW my longtime pharmacist and my RN sister both supported my choice to not take statins.

About three years ago, while reviewing the lab results after my first physical with him, my current doctor said, "Your cholesterol is high, but I don't care about that. What I care about is what are you doing with it." He wanted me to get a "healthy heart scan" or, optionally, a carotid artery scan. The latter is more expensive, but much more conclusive, so I opted for it. The scan showed effectively zero arterial plaque build up.

This year my doctor didn't even bother having my cholesterol levels checked.