90 Miles From Tyranny : Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #4167

infinite scrolling

Monday, September 14, 2026

Quick Hits Of Wisdom, Knowledge And Snark #4167

 




NINE Additional  

 Memes Await You:

(If you are easily offended, do not click the link below, click this link instead: Help For You)












7 comments:

rickn8or said...

"... lost AOC the 2028 election."
I fear it did not.

Anonymous said...

The people that will vote for AOC don't give a hoot about the jihadi attack. They might even approve of her behavior, alas.

Scurvy

Peteforester said...

250 A/C for pickups and 450 A/C for cars. Yup. I remember 450 A/C in my '59 Ford Fairlane. That, and Armstrong power steering!

...It's time, folks. Time to drive the likes of AOC and Mamdani back under the rocks from which they came!

clayusmcret said...

#1...No they did not forget. They quite clearly remembered, which is why they were laughing.

Elmo said...

I'm so old that I remember working 17 hours a day driving a '65 Kenworth with no A/C or power steering, hauling logs into Oroville, CA when it was 115 degrees at the bank downtown.

One thing the truck did have though, was the DE LUXE anti-theft device. That's the option that has a third pedal and not just ONE, but TWO levers sticking up out of the floor. I'd like to see a graduate of the Punjabi School of Truck Driving try that one.

Anonymous said...

It addition to sanctuary city mayor's It should be sanctuary governors and the judges who refuse to turn them over to ICE

Anonymous said...

Elmo...my dad drove a vintage twin stick international then had to unload an open canopy dozer and go fight fire in that same 115 degree heat into his 60s.