90 Miles From Tyranny : The Liberal Mindset Is A Disease

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Liberal Mindset Is A Disease

As a child I role played The Rifleman, Wyatt Earp, Daniel Boone, Gunsmoke, all those great classics with my friends, we ran around chasing each other with our cap guns or sometimes just a stick held like a gun.  This was healthy socializing play with my friends, only a sick, twisted mindset could make this into something unhealthy or less than normal.  We must cure this terrible disease called liberalism.


1 comment:

drjim said...

I played those, too.

When I was 8 years old, my Dad got me a Mattel "Fanner Fifty" pistol set. The cartridges had springs in them, and the "bullet" was a plastic piece that snapped on to the cartridges. When you "fired" the gun, the springs would propel the "bullets" out to about 25 feet.

And you could put "Greenie Stick-Em" caps on the back so every round would go BANG!