90 Miles From Tyranny : It Is Time To Make A Deal With Mexico

infinite scrolling

Thursday, June 12, 2014

It Is Time To Make A Deal With Mexico


Let's get rid of these five evil people, and save a marine in need of medical treatment.

Arizona congressman slams Obama for not doing more to help Marine jailed in Mexico

Rep. Matt Salmon, R-Ariz., who recently visited Marine Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi at his Mexican prison, told Greta Van Susteren Monday on “On the Record” that President Obama “needs to pick up the gosh darn phone and do something.”

He also said that when he visited Tahmooressi Saturday he was in good condition and good spirits. The Marine was arrested March 31 after he drove across the border with three weapons in his car.

“Mr. President, get off your duff and do the right thing,” Salmon said. “You’ve boldly said you have a pen and a phone – put that phone to good use for once and a while.”

Salmon said Tahmooressi  was “in good condition. I think his spirits were pretty good. He looked good to me. He was an incredibly courageous and polite and wonderful young man. I was just really taken aback with his demeanor. I have a son about the same age and he reminded me a lot of my son. Just a great guy.”

Salmon told Van Susteren, “I was holding my breath for the Obama administration to stand up and do something and with the absence of them doing something, I decided to take the initiative to go to Mexico myself and go into the prison, talk with the officials there.

“I have had several conversations with the State Department and then today I spoke again with the Mexican ambassador to the United States in Washington, DC – Ambassador Medina-Mora, he was the attorney general before he was ambassador to the United States, so he knows this process very, very well and I made an impassioned plea to him to move this along.”

Salmon added, “this guy had no evil intent in going into Mexico. It was an inadvertent mistake. He had all of his belongings in his car and he was not going there to do anything with these weapons. He simply was in the wrong place at the wrong time and these people understand.


Read The Rest HERE

1 comment:

Doom said...

Biden HAS to be in there. Or he would be the next president.