90 Miles From Tyranny : Holder and Obama are making race relations worse, inflaming hatred

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Holder and Obama are making race relations worse, inflaming hatred

Attorney General Eric Holder insisted to MSNBC earlier this month that “we are in a better place than we were before” in race relations since Barack Obama was elected president.

The president doubled down in an interview with NPR last week. Asked if race relations were worse since he took office, he said, “No, I actually think that it’s probably in its day-to-day interactions less racially divided.”

But that’s not what the American people see. A Pew Research Center poll found that only 40% of Americans approve of the way Obama is handling race relations. Black approval is down to 57%, while approval among ...
Read The Rest HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

At the end of the day Barack Obama retires to the personal quarters of the White House as the President of he United States of America. He looks at Michelle, and says, "Can you believe these peckerwoods are letting me get away with this shit? Jeebus, I appointed a homosexual activist to be the 'safe schools czar' to teach their children about 'fisting'! I appointed Viet Nam War traitor, John F'n Kerry to be Secretary of State! I instucted the military to 'stand down' when they headed out to rescue America's Ambassador to Libya, at Benghazi I commanded Americans to be abandoned to their death! I busted out the US Treasury, starting with a $Trillion 'stimulous', that I handed out to leftist activist groups, phony green companies, and Union bosses. I gave General Motors to the UAW parasites, for Chrissakes! I criticize America in every forum I have. I bow to foreign potenates, despite the quaint American custom of bowing before no man. I apoligize for the existence of America everywhere I go.

It's frustrating to Progressevives, Liberals, Democrats. They think political power is the be-all and end-all. They block oil drilling, so we frack. They indocrinate in the Public Schools, so we homeschool. They push gun control, so we practice a steady hand, to better control our guns. America is not the Democrats' Marxist Europe.

This is the United States of America. Do not tread on us.