90 Miles From Tyranny : Hillary Clinton Answers “I Don’t Recall” 40 TIMES To FBI, Blames Concussion

infinite scrolling

Saturday, September 3, 2016

Hillary Clinton Answers “I Don’t Recall” 40 TIMES To FBI, Blames Concussion

Here’s a little role-playing you can do from the comfort of your own home:

Let’s pretend you’re being questioned by the FBI about your job – about things you need to know. You’re asked a question that you don’t know the answer to, so you say: “I don’t recall.”

Then you say it again: “I don’t recall.”

And again. And again. And again. “I don’t recall.” “I don’t recall.” “I don’t recall.”

And 35 more times.

And why not? Why can’t you remember pertinent facts about your job more than three dozen times? Because you fell down and bonked your head. And now you can’t remember things.

Folks, this is the woman who wants to be leader of the free world.

On July 2, the FBI interviewed Hillary Clinton about her handling of classified information.

She was asked “whether or not she was aware of the propriety of using her unclassified system to discuss.” She couldn’t recall.

She was asked if she ever received any training about how to handle classified information. She said no. But there’s a paper trail showing she says she did. Then the FBI report states:

Read More HERE

No comments: