90 Miles From Tyranny : Meet the Next George Soros

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Meet the Next George Soros

Unilever's Paul Polman uses corporate weight to push progressive causes, globalism

Leftist billionaire George Soros is well-known the world over for his efforts to promote progressive causes. Paul Polman is far less known, but when Soros (who is 86) finally shuffles off this mortal coil, it is Polman who may be Soros’ successor as the world’s leading billionaire left-wing activist.



Polman is CEO of Unilever — an Anglo-Dutch consumer goods corporation which sells everything from food and beverages to soap and other hygiene products. Some of its most popular brands include Dove, Ben & Jerry’s, Hellman’s (of mayonnaise fame), I Can’t Believe It’s Not Butter, and Axe body spray.

“To me it is the same,” Polman said. “I don’t separate that. I think it is an integral part of the way we run ourIn February, Polman was asked in an interview with Fortune Magazine how much of his time he actually spends running Unilever versus how much time he spends lobbying pet political causes.

“To me it is the same,” Polman said. “I don’t separate that. I think it is an integral part of the way we run our...
Read More HERE

No comments: