90 Miles From Tyranny : A vampire may play with her food, but she never sets it free...

infinite scrolling

Thursday, February 11, 2021

A vampire may play with her food, but she never sets it free...



The world is a vampire,
Sent to drain
Secret destroyers,
Hold you up to the flames

And what do I get
For my pain?

Betrayed desires
And a piece of the game
Even though I know,
I suppose I'll show

All my cool and cold like old Job

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage
Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage

Then someone will say what is lost can never be saved

Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage..


 



So... I mean...I'm Adding This Smashing Song Just Because I Love It....

4 comments:

LG said...

1. The picture's a bit fuzzy, but it looks like she's firing up a couple of glass dicks (courtesy of Hunter, I'm sure) to pass around.
2. I was surprised the mirror didn't shatter.

Fat Hubie said...

Couldn't be a pregnancy test...!

Noor al Haqiqa said...

If you could offer one creature as a gift to the Dark Lord, to appease his mob, who would it be and why did you choose Nancy Pelosi?

Unsolicited opinion. said...

My kids absolutely love'1979'!
They literally stop what they are doing and just dance.