90 Miles From Tyranny : Hypocrite and Climate Czar John Kerry: Flying a private plane is ‘the only choice for someone like me’

infinite scrolling

Thursday, February 4, 2021

Hypocrite and Climate Czar John Kerry: Flying a private plane is ‘the only choice for someone like me’


Forget leading by example. John Kerry believes his fight against climate change is so important, he should get a pass for contributing to climate change by flying constantly in a private jet.

If you’re one who believes man-made climate change is a thing, you should be very upset with Climate Czar John Kerry. He’s contributing heavily to the so-called destruction of our world that is now about six or seven years from total climate catastrophe. How? By galivanting in a private jet everywhere he goes.

Of course, his reasoning for this is simple. He’s too important to wait for a commercial airliner.

Kerry told a reporter that flying in a private plane, which emits up to 40 times more carbon per person than flying commercial, to Iceland in order to receive an award for his work on climate change was “the only choice for somebody like me who is traveling the world to win this battle.”


“I’ve been involved in this fight for years. I negotiated with [Chinese] President Xi to bring President Xi to the table so we could get Paris,” Kerry added. “And, I believe, the time it takes me to get somewhere, I can’t sail across the ocean. I have to fly to meet with people and get things done.”

Someone needs to teach Kerry about Zoom. He feels like he needs to be face-to-face in order to fight climate change by flying his private jet everywhere. Do as I say, not as...





Read More HERE

2 comments:

Paul said...

He has to be face to face to aid in the graft.

MMinWA said...

So fucking catch a flight asshole. You can usually get where ever you need to be where ever you have to be there.

What a douche bag. World class.