90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1256

Saturday, February 6, 2021

The 90 Miles Mystery Box: Episode #1256

You have come across a mystery box. But what is inside? 
It could be literally anything from the serene to the horrific, 
from the beautiful to the repugnant, 
from the mysterious to the familiar.

If you decide to open it, you could be disappointed, 
you could be inspired, you could be appalled. 

This is not for the faint of heart or the easily offended. 
You have been warned.
Welcome Adventurer, To The Mystery Box!




Need More Box?

That's all for now folks!


  1. As of 2014, women constituted less than 6% of America's CDL truck drivers (https://web.archive.org/web/20170626031937/https://www.dol.gov/wb/stats/Nontraditional%20Occupations.pdf). That percentage may have gone up in the meantime, but I doubt it's gone up much. Industry breakdowns by sex have gotten harder and harder to find of late.

    So if men were to drop out of the truck-driving industry, the women would be unable to take up the slack. Just something to think about in the context of the infographic above.

    1. Both women and men drive trucks.

    2. That's right! Women drive trucks too. 6% of them. Men the other 94%. You're both right, look at that!

  2. Who did the artwork of the house on the snow ? I like that style of art


Test Word Verification