90 Miles From Tyranny : I Think I Found The New Democrat Theme Song....

infinite scrolling

Sunday, December 12, 2021

I Think I Found The New Democrat Theme Song....

It is perhaps one of the worst songs ever written, but yet it holds deep meaning for the overzealous safety over freedom hatless Democrat totalitarians and their stumbling demented child-king and chi-com employee Joe Biden.


Say, we can act if we want to
If we don't, nobody will
And you can act real rude and totally removed
And I can act like an imbecile

And say, we can dance, we can dance
Everything's out of control
We can dance, we can dance
They're doing it from pole to pole
We can dance, we can dance


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I’m earning 85 dollars/h to complete some work on a home computer. I not at all believed that it can be possible but my close friend earning $25k only within four weeks simply doing this top task as well as she has satisfied me to join. Check further details by reaching this site… http://Www.PAYCASH1.com