90 Miles From Tyranny : Oh No! The Salvation Army Is Having A Donation Crisis... Well Bless Their Little Heart, I Wonder Why....

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Oh No! The Salvation Army Is Having A Donation Crisis... Well Bless Their Little Heart, I Wonder Why....


 

This holiday season the Salvation Army wants a donation — and a 'sincere apology' for white racism

Salvation Army Lies, Tries To Cover Up Critical Race Guide



I hope You Know You Gave Up On Me Too Soon
Now I See You Crawling back Once More

I guess You Found Hope In The Past
Well Darling I See Through Your Lies

You Threw It All Away
I Know It's So Cliché
But You Threw It All Away

And Honestly I Wish You
Nothing But Bad Luck, Bad Luck...

Sometimes I Really Like Angry Songs.

3 comments:

Paul V said...

I dropped a five in the kettle prior to their BS declaration. In previous years I made sure to put something in the kettle at every business they were set up at. No more. Ever. Fool me once, screw you.

Doom said...

Funny thing is, they have been like this since the beginning. They just didn't come out and say so. Not sure why they decided to do it this year, but... if they are ended, all good. They were evil from the start. Once I found out, years ago, I just quietly backed off. Can't seem to tell people, they just won't listen, don't care. Until, I guess, they do?

Unknown said...

Gosh, maybe they DO miss my $10.