90 Miles From Tyranny : There is no Excuse, None, nada, nil...

infinite scrolling

Monday, December 13, 2021

There is no Excuse, None, nada, nil...


Here Are Some Answers To Help You Out:

  • I'm so sorry honey, I was too lazy to do my own research.
  • I trusted people who lied to me, I didn't think they would lie again...
  • Everyone else was doing it, I just did what they were doing.
  • I just wanted to be accepted into my peer group.
  • We just wanted to go on a cruise.
These is no excuse.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Clean air and seat belts are where they started. It was easy to chose clean air over those evil big business. It was easy to start wearing the seat belts they had mandated a few years earlier. It did make sense. Today it is being used to coerce everyone into genetic redesign testing and wear masks for our own good.