90 Miles From Tyranny : American Veteran Fighting in Ukraine Shares Footage After Freeing Village, Taking Out Tanks

infinite scrolling

Saturday, March 26, 2022

American Veteran Fighting in Ukraine Shares Footage After Freeing Village, Taking Out Tanks


An American Army veteran fighting in Ukraine is documenting the operations of the country’s defenders on social media.

James Vasquez departed the United States in mid-March.

Vasquez and his platoon liberated a village on Thursday. The 47-year-old American posted a video indicating his unit neutralized seven Russian tanks and “countless” Russians.



Vasquez posed in front of a smoldering vehicle he identified as a Russian tank, although he may be referring to an infantry fighting vehicle.

“I don’t know if you guys know what this is behind me, but that’s a Russian tank. A Russian tank that was taken out.”

One of Vasquez’s Ukrainian comrades celebrates the victory by alluding to Vasquez’s nationality, before the men share a laugh.

“Welcome to America!”

The Army veteran has shared his experience fighting against Vladimir Putin’s invasion of Ukraine.

Vasquez shared imagery of Russian airstrikes targeting infrastructure in the city of Lviv.

The experienced soldier would later move to the frontline combat zone of the conflict.

The Daily Mail interviewed Vasquez’s wife, who explained the motives of her husband, a veteran of the Iraq and Afghanistan Wars.

“It’s in his DNA, and he approached me, came to me after work, and said, ‘We need to talk, I can’t watch this on TV, I need to go help these guys,'” she said.

“Go ahead, just make sure you come home,” Tina replied, according to the Mail. “This is what he needs to do, and I need to support him.”

Tina Vasquez told the New York Post that she’s been “overwhelmed” by the support for her and her husband in their home state of Connecticut, where Vasquez is a...





Read more: HERE

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pardon me while I go put my boots on.
This one is really deep.

Hoagie John said...

Yeah. I wish I could believe it but after Snake Island, the Ghost of Kiev, the fake helicopter shoot down and BTW 6 years of non stop bullshit from the media I don't buy it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, so those videos games outtakes that Ukraine has been putting out, swearing its the real thing have been true!

Sorry, but I'm not buying this BS, just like I'm not backing the pedos of Ukraine, who have been in bed with CIA & the Bidens, Clintons & other scum.

van helsing said...

ukraine army / azov battalion etc arent liberating a damn thing, except innocent civilians of lives, rights and property, and us of cash and weapons.

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

Bullshit. That is the kharkiv airport on day one or two when the Russians bombed military infrastructure such as barracks and the like but not the airstrip and took control. I found some live feeds showing a similar view showing the smoke plume from damage.

reverendken said...

I call BS