90 Miles From Tyranny : “I call it an ass-whooping.” – Aquaman

infinite scrolling

Sunday, March 20, 2022

“I call it an ass-whooping.” – Aquaman


I Wonder Sometimes If All Conservatives Immediately Embraced Transgender "Women" Participating In Women's Sports. and Saying Things Like, "Men Make Better Women Than Women", We Could Get The Left To Ban Transgenders In Women's Sports. 

There is a certain Schadenfreude involved here too, like when Women's soccer wanted equal pay to Men's Soccer, that was just wrong. They wanted to be subsidized off the popularity of Men's Soccer. This wasn't even about their level of skill, (about the same as 8th grade high school boys) it was about the fans voting with their dollars, and now, Women's Soccer just recently got equal pay and severance pay from Men's Soccer.  In this case, I want Transgender "Women" To fill the ranks of Women's Soccer, because these leftist activists deserve to be taken out of women's sports. They have lost the good will protection society gave them so they too could enjoy competitive sports as a set aside given to them simply because they were born with a vagina.

If my daughter was an athlete, and lost first place or a spot on the roster because a mediocre male decided he wanted to change in the women's locker room, I'd be livid. I believe women's sports should be protected at the same time, it needs to survive on the proceeds of their own popularity, and not demand equal pay to men's sports, when they do that, they break the compact, the wink and nod rule we give them because they are different in the most wonderful ways possible, and evolutionarily better than men in many ways, but they didn't have to run down the mammoth and gazelle. 

We as men did.


2 comments:

jhulia said...

I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
Here is I started........ HIGHPAY1.COM

Tewshooz said...

Walks and talks like a man. It's a man, Baby