90 Miles From Tyranny : Bombshell’ Hunter Biden Text Reveals Joe Biden Made Him Give Him ‘Half’ His Salary for Over 30 Years

infinite scrolling

Monday, April 4, 2022

Bombshell’ Hunter Biden Text Reveals Joe Biden Made Him Give Him ‘Half’ His Salary for Over 30 Years


A ‘bombshell’ Hunter Biden text that was first discussed on air prior to the 2020 election has been verified. And it has explosive implications regarding the current President of the United States, Joe Biden, and the Biden family.

It regards a text conversation between Hunter Biden and his daughter Naomi, who is the president’s granddaughter. A copy of that text from December 26, 2018 has been provided to Becker News. Here it is below:


“I love all of you,” the Hunter Biden text reads. “But I don’t receive any respect and thats fine I guess — works for you apparently. I Hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family Fro [sic] 30 years.”

“It’s really hard,” the Hunter Biden text shows. “But don’t worry unlike Pop I won’t make you give me half your salary.”

The explosive implications of the text are apparent, and were discussed on...




Read More HERE

No comments: