90 Miles From Tyranny : Proof has emerged from the White House that Biden's presidency is over

infinite scrolling

Friday, April 8, 2022

Proof has emerged from the White House that Biden's presidency is over


Barack Obama was at the White House yesterday, making it clear, as did others at the reception held in Obama's honor, that Biden's presidency is over. Watching Obama suck the oxygen out of the room made me wonder if Obama is planning a comeback, something he can easily do.

The ostensible reason for Obama's return to the White House was to celebrate Obamacare's twelfth anniversary (if you can celebrate our modern, cowardly, corporate-run "medical care," along with overpriced insurance that does little for people with serious health issues). The reception in Obama's honor, though, hinted that the event's real purpose was to signal to Democrat apparatchiks that Biden is now shark chum.

The chumming process began when Obama referred to Biden as the "vice president," adding, after a long pause, "That was a joke."


Well, I guess it was a joke, in the same way a mean husband is joking when he says to his wife, "That dress makes you look like a cute circus elephant" and then tries to avoid her wrath by insisting, "That was a joke. I meant you look cute." No, it wasn't a joke. Biden, showing the deference of the Beta male to the Alpha male (or the abused wife to her abuser), later introduced himself as Obama's vice president and "Jill Biden's husband."


Self-deprecating humor when you're allegedly the president of what is (was?) the world's most powerful nation isn't charming; it's unnerving.

Worse was still to come. Normally, everyone in the room should be clamoring to be near the American president. After all, political power is the strongest magnetic force in the world. But in Biden's case, he was the creep at the party, the one everyone assiduously ignores and avoids:




Read More HERE

6 comments:

MMinWA said...

President Harris? I don't think so. Either one is a figurehead but Harris would be even worse optics than Biden.

CASHAPP NOW said...

I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

This is where i started…………>>> 𝑾𝒘𝒘.𝑵𝑬𝑻𝑪𝑨𝑺𝑯1.𝑪𝒐𝒎

cherry jass said...

I've made $64,000 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business opportunity I heard about and I've made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Heres what I do.

==>=>) www.incomesboost.com

Worksful.com said...

I get paid over 190$ per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing..
:) AND GOOD LUCK.:)

HERE====)> WWW.WORKSFUL.COM

Unknown said...

Pres. Harris? Yup, but she's also told to arrive at a reason why she just can't run in 2024. It still allows the demonrats to boast that they gave us our first female President, whatever the hell "female" is.

CASHAPP NOW said...

𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 $550 𝐭𝐨 $750 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 £𝟐𝟑𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 . 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞…
𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨…………>>> WWW.NETCASH1.COM