90 Miles From Tyranny : The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1511

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, September 19, 2023

The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1511


Before You Click On The "Read More" Link, 
Suggestions For Future Videos? 

Email me.

Combine These Three Lines:
Line1:   mikemiles
Line2:   @
Line3:    protonmail.com


Are You Digging The Mystery Vibe?
Please Only Do So If You Are Over 21 Years Old.

If You are Easily Upset, Triggered Or Offended, This Is Not The Place For You.  

Please Leave Silently Into The Night......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



There is no format, no topic. 
I will always choose something different over predictable. 
I Want To Surprise You.


..Then Check This:


The 90 Miles Mystery Video: Nyctophilia Edition #1

2 comments:

oldvet1950 said...

First, I do not click on a utube link, unless presented to me w/o commercials, so their editing has no effect on me. I primarily look at Rumble or Bitchute videos. Secondly, the CV19 effect has shown me that WHO, CDC, AMA, etc. has no interest in keeping me healthy. The one truth about health is everybody is different and what works for one person doesn't necessarily work for another. I have eaten sweets and consumed a lot of sugar all my life and I weigh 160 lbs at 5'9" at 73 years old. There is no Holy Grail of diets that work for everyone. YMMV

Doom said...

It's not about a holy grail of diets. It's about what works for people who have tried as many other things as possible. Keto offers... something.

He, and it, helped me lose a hundred or so pounds. but I need more off, so have moved on to carnivore. Or a slight mix of the two. Lost another thirty to forty in the last few months. Keto alone just wasn't doing it.

But, without his voice out there? My medical doctors just want me to take insulin and shut up. And lose weight, which you can't do on insulin. They just want to medicate me, to death.

I don't want medication. I want other options. The only thing trying a different diet hurts is their bottom line, or even ability to cull through medication. Doctors don't care, as long as their greens fees are paid, their exes are kept at bay, and their new broad or hooker and blow is on the menu.

Boomer.