90 Miles From Tyranny : Visage à trois #1680

infinite scrolling

Sunday, September 10, 2023

Visage à trois #1680

Three Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure:




Three Additional Bonus Videos:



Videos That Are:
  • Usually Short.
  • Usually Timely.
  • Usually Scraped, Gleaned And Pilfered From Social Media.

To Download These Videos:

While the Video is playing: <- (Very Important)

Right click on the video until you get the "Save Video As" Dialog.

Save the video to your hard drive.

Need A Link?

Keep right clicking until you get the dialog, "Copy Video Address"  Now you have a link. 

Attribution would be appreciated. 


Visage à trois #280 - Shall Not Be Infringed Edition...

3 comments:

Doug said...

Why are there little to no comments on this site. Does anyone besides me feel more and more frustrated? Trump has poured his heart out for the nation and everyone suddenly can’t move their typing fingers! Mike Lindell is being stepped all over and nobody cares!!! My grandfathers, uncles and close friends ran across those sandy beaches dodging bullets. They endured crocodiles, deadly snakes and spiders, sickness and pain in the jungles of far away islands. For what? So that we can lose it all to the very communists we fought? The corruption and rot knows no bottom! Nary a peep to be heard.

Anonymous said...

You are correct.
It is just my comment will not change what is going on and it IS NOT GOOD for children and the environment.
I got my rocks ready for the throwing but, no one is in range to get hit by them.
So I wait for them to arrive.
The dropping of the British flag was not a good thing at all. And no one to catch it before it hit the ground. very sad.
Heltau

MMinWA said...

I kinda have wondered the same thing Doug. Mike shows videos that display the nightmare we're in just about better than any other site I visit. If I could figure out how to relay them on my Mac, I'd have send 100s to friends.