90 Miles From Tyranny : Visage à trois #1758

infinite scrolling

Saturday, October 7, 2023

Visage à trois #1758

Three Videos For Your Viewing Pleasure:




Three Additional Bonus Videos:




Videos That Are:
  • Usually Short.
  • Usually Timely.
  • Usually Scraped, Gleaned And Pilfered From Social Media.

To Download These Videos:

While the Video is playing: <- (Very Important)

Right click on the video until you get the "Save Video As" Dialog.

Save the video to your hard drive.

Need A Link?

Keep right clicking until you get the dialog, "Copy Video Address"  Now you have a link. 

Attribution would be appreciated. 


Visage à trois #280 - Shall Not Be Infringed Edition...

3 comments:

MMinWA said...

I quoted some work to a client in May. This past week she got in touch and said she was ready to start. I said I need to see if there have been price increases in materials since the quote. I had to bump my material cost ALONE up 14%. That's a per annum increase of almost 34%! I noted to her I should have also increased my labor pricing as everything thing I buy is way up, but I didn't. I need the work.

When you hear the liars in DC tell you inflation is ~3% and under control...

Dan Patterson said...

We all are connected to a life where dad worked one job, had a car, took a vacation, mom stayed home with the kids, and life was stable.

https://www.realestatewitch.com/rent-to-income-ratio-2022/

JG said...

The next to last video - it is a lie that Biden will ever build any border wall. Now he has welded open parts of the border wall open so he could have them welded back closed. It is all a lie to keep people voting for the Dems.