90 Miles From Tyranny : Kellyanne Conway Makes A Magical Moment For A 9 Year Old Girl At CPAC...

infinite scrolling

Friday, February 24, 2017

Kellyanne Conway Makes A Magical Moment For A 9 Year Old Girl At CPAC...

BY VIRGINIA KRUTA
My 9-year-old daughter Olivia made her first trip to Washington, D.C., when she came with me to 2017's Conservative Political Action Conference (CPAC). She was excited to see where I worked and what I did and to walk along the National Mall and visit the monuments.

But on her first day in the city, as we went to check in for CPAC, she stumbled into one of the most exciting experiences of her young life.

I noticed as I collected my badge that Kellyanne Conway, Senior Adviser to President Donald Trump, was standing just ten feet from where we were, surrounded by security officers and a few fans asking for pictures.

Intending to ask for a photo myself, I started to steer my daughter toward Conway, who looked up and saw us at that same moment.

She made a beeline for Olivia and stooped down to her level to say hello and give her a hug. I took the photo as she squeezed my daughter and they both smiled — and that was when Conway turned to me:


“Your daughter could be the first female president. That job's still open, you know.”

The small crowd still...

Read More HERE

3 comments:

Noor al Haqiqa said...

I like this woman. I like her clear and honest eyes. Call me gullible perhaps, but my intuition is usually pretty good about these things. She speaks straight at you and does engage. Those are honest traits. And that is a very cute story.

Mike Miles said...

KellyAnne is successful, hard-working, smart, cute, history making, what's not to like?

SiGraybeard said...

KellyAnne is also one of those rare people that I find that the more I hear about her, the more I like her.

And that is a very cute story.