90 Miles From Tyranny : 90 Miles Link Policy

infinite scrolling

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

90 Miles Link Policy

My linking policy is pretty simple.

If you are right of center, not a horrible person, and you link to me, I will link to you.  Let me know you linked me and I will add you. If you remove me, I remove you. Simple.


The name of this blog is:
90 Miles From Tyranny

I think it is important for right thinking blogs to promote and help each other.  We already suffer plenty of discrimination in the media for not being extreme left wingers. Linking helps promote liberty, generates traffic and improves our search engine rankings so we can better compete against leftist media hegemony.

5 comments:

Robert Fowler said...

I thought I had a link to you. I have corrected the problem.

Phil said...

You have been on the Bloglist at The Vulgar Curmudgeon since the day I found you. You've pretty much been a daily read ever since.

http://bustednuckles.blogspot.com/

Drake's Place said...

Hi Mike,
Just noticed your link policy. I added your site to my blogroll a while back; think I found you from either War on Guns or Vulgar Curmudgeon.

I agree, I think cross promotion is important. Check it out, and if you link what you see and add it to your blogroll I'd be thrilled. I think Phil can vouch for me :)

Fred said...

Hello, I have added your blog to my site at https://vernsstories.blogspot.com. A reciprocal link would be welcome. Thank you for your consideration.

Mike Miles said...

Fred, Added You Back!