90 Miles From Tyranny : IS THE DEEP STATE ATTEMPTING A COUP?

infinite scrolling

Thursday, December 7, 2017

IS THE DEEP STATE ATTEMPTING A COUP?

That is a question I never thought I would need to ask. But, via InstaPundit, law professor Randy Barnett makes an alarming point:
Barnett was responding to this tweet:

Administrative employees are nominally subject to the control of those appointed by politicians who have won elections, but Democrats embedded in the federal bureaucracy have proclaimed themselves part of the “resistance” to President Trump, and are using their positions to undermine his administration. Bureaucrats thus frustrate the will of the voters. President Trump has been...Read More HERE

2 comments:

Jess said...

If I was President, I'd root out some lower minion, with obvious attempts to subvert justice, and throw the book at them; even if it requires charges of espionage or treason. If my Attorney General didn't comply with my request, I'd find one that did.

The current underground resistance to Constitutional government are like mutineers. Their subterfuge, obvious actions of insubordination, and refusal to do their job are obvious attempts of a rogue takeover. Punishing them is the only way to insure the helm has a steady hand.

iosef said...

Shut down, close, do away with, make redundant the CFPB. That will solve the problem.