90 Miles From Tyranny : Pro-Transgender Book, Recommended to Teens, Normalizes Sex Acts with 6-Year-Old Children

infinite scrolling

Friday, August 23, 2019

Pro-Transgender Book, Recommended to Teens, Normalizes Sex Acts with 6-Year-Old Children






This depraved literature is being promoted in the youth section of libraries in Australia.

The line between transgenderism and pedophilia is getting blurred further, and a book that is recommended for teenagers shows how the LGBT agenda is normalizing child sex as apart of their wicked movement.

The book, “Beyond Magenta: Transgender Teens Speak Out,” is recommended at local libraries and references a transgender individual reminiscing about how they performed oral sex when they were six years of age, implying that it wasn’t a big deal, and saying how enjoyable it was.

The disgusting excerpt can be seen here:
From six up, I used to kiss other guys in my neighborhood, make out with them, and perform oral sex on them. I liked it. I used to love oral. And I touched their you-know-whats. We were really young, but that’s what we did.
“These stories are being promoted to young people who may not have the capacity to judge whether this is good or bad behavior. And despite the illicit nature of their accounts, each concludes by celebrating their transition,” said Kirralie Smith, who works as director of Binary Australia.

“Such material has no place in tax-payer funded libraries and should certainly never be promoted to children,” she added.

Another troubling excerpt describes pedophiles making passes at children and pleasuring themselves as the depravity of the LGBT lifestyle is described:

Guys used to hit on me—perverts—pedophiles. I’d see guys giving me a look, and it kinda creeped me out. They would touch themselves, saying, “Come here, sweetie.” Something told me not to go. I ran away. I ran to where there was a lot of people.

Smith published a video blog on YouTube hoping to raise awareness about this book that is being made readily available to...

Read More HERE

1 comment:

Doom said...

I would place a wager that even in that form, there are local, state, and federal laws being broken. Why are those laws being upheld. They need to take down everyone involved, without bail. I don't have anyone to call to do something. Do you, or others reading here?