90 Miles From Tyranny : Conservative Street Artist Sabo Strikes Again With Campaign to End Quarantine

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Conservative Street Artist Sabo Strikes Again With Campaign to End Quarantine









Conservative street artist Sabo decided he's had enough of the coronavirus lockdown and, in his trademark style, is urging political leaders in California and Los Angeles to open things up again. "I was a good guy sitting in my apartment for long enough," Sabo told PJ Media. "Strange how most if not all of the mayors and governors who are pushing for longer quarantine time are Democrats."

"Is this Chinese flu real or blown out of proportion I don't know," he continued. "But, I know one thing for sure, the powers that be now know what little it would take for them to strip us of the constitutional rights we talk so much about. And if you think they won't use it again at some point in the future, you're crazy."

Sabo's latest street art calls for the quarantine to end and let people get back to normal life. And Sabo reports he doesn't feel guilty for advocating an end to the coronavirus shutdowns. "If this thing is like the flu, then we're all going to eventually get it at some point. Staying inside isn't going to stop that. Personally, I think many more people have had this than we know."

Sabo believes he probably already caught the coronavirus during a trip to New York in early February and recovered. "Most everyone I got in contact with became ill as well. It lasted for some time. So it wouldn't surprise me if I'd already caught it. Considering I'm in my 50s now makes me in one of the high-risk zones, so if anyone's going to suffer this thing I'm sure I'm on the...

Read More HERE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Time for the big britches boys. The kids need to be taught a lesson.

Joe Jackson said...

Mikee - make the links open in a new tab so readers don't have to leave your page...

Juss sayin'

Joe

https://theviewfromladylake.blogspot.com/