90 Miles From Tyranny : Reports: White House Considers Withholding Federal Money to Pressure People to Take Vaccine

infinite scrolling

Friday, August 6, 2021

Reports: White House Considers Withholding Federal Money to Pressure People to Take Vaccine


The White House is reportedly considering withholding federal dollars to private business as part of its latest push to get more Americans to take the coronavirus vaccine.

“If the Biden administration goes forward with the plans, it would amount to a dramatic escalation in the effort to vaccinate the roughly 90 million Americans who are eligible for shots but who have refused or have been unable to get them,” the Washington Post reported.

“The effort could apply to institutions as varied as long-term-care facilities, cruise ships and universities, potentially impacting millions of Americans, the Post continued, “according to the people, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss sensitive conversations.”

The White House issued a statement to Fox News neither confirming nor denying the Posts‘ report.

“As we always are, the administration is discussing a host of different measures we can continue to boost vaccinations across the country,” the White House said. “Any reported ideas under consideration are in early conversations and pre-decisional. There are no imminent policy decisions as to preview at this time.”

Georgetown University’s O’Neill Institute for National and Global Health Law Lawrence Gostin told Fox News the federal government would be right to leverage the power of the purse to push those who are exercising their freedom of choice to become vaccinated.

“I think wisely using the federal spending power is absolutely right,” said Gostin.

The Biden administration’s obsession with vaccinating Americans with a vaccine that is not Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved comes as the establishment media has rung the alarm that not all Americans are complying with...




Read More HERE

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I had my first outbreaks last year and I was tested for both HSV-1 and HSV-2 . Both my husband and I tested positive for HSV-1 but negative for HSV-2. Last year I found out my wife was cheating, so I decided to do a retest on all STDs including HSV-1 and HSV-2. Only difference is that this time I went to a different clinic. Anyway, I tested positive for HSV-1 which I knew I had but surprisingly HSV-2 as well. I was so upset and I got divorced with my wife. 4 months ago a friend recommended me to an African herbalist Dr Ajayi, I explained my problems to him and he encouraged me that I will be cured. I ordered his herbal product and used it according to his directions . I'm so relieved to say that I've not had even one outbreak and I was tested negative by my doctor. I'm feeling great now. I truly endorse this product, it really works. You can contact him by email at ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com also visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com Call or write to him on WhatsApp +2348154724883. Please share as you read...