90 Miles From Tyranny : Stunning! New Floyd Case Exhibit Confirms Witness Coercion

infinite scrolling

Friday, August 6, 2021

Stunning! New Floyd Case Exhibit Confirms Witness Coercion


On July 29, District Court Judge Peter Cahill, the presiding judge in the trials of the four Minneapolis police officers indicted for the death of George Floyd, ordered the release of an exhibit memorandum that reveals a miscarriage of justice and criminal coercion of a witness.

Dr. Roger Mitchell, the former deputy mayor and medical examiner of the District of Columbia and now the Chief of Pathology at Howard University Medical School, a traditional Black medical school, boldly intimidated and coerced Hennepin County Medical Examiner Dr. Andrew Baker into changing critical conclusory language in his autopsy report on the death of George Floyd.

The exhibit is a written summary of Mitchell’s commentary and some admissions of coercion that he volunteered to Minnesota Attorney General Office prosecutors in November 2020. Mitchell’s perfidious conduct is discussed in this excellent article by Jack Cashill.

Dr. Andrew Baker, an experienced and well-regarded Chief Medical Examiner for Hennepin County, conducted an autopsy on Mr. Floyd on May 26, 2020, the day after his death and reported later that day, “The autopsy revealed no physical evidence suggesting that Mr. Floyd died of asphyxiation or that excessive force was used in the restraint performed by the officers led by Officer Chauvin.

Three days later, on Friday May 29, prosecutors elaborated on the cause of death in posting their initial complaint against Derek Chauvin. According to the complaint, “The full report of the [medical examiner] is pending but the [medical examiner] has made the following preliminary findings. The autopsy revealed no physical findings that support a diagnosis of traumatic asphyxia or strangulation.”


The autopsy did show, however, that Floyd had severe heart disease, coronary artery disease, and an enlarged heart from high blood pressure. These conditions put Mr. Floyd at risk for sudden death from cardiac arrhythmia -- abnormal ineffective lethal heartbeat.

Before you proceed, think about that: Baker’s initial clean impression, without corrupting pressures, was that Derek Chauvin and his fellow officers were in no way responsible for George Floyd’s death.

Without a diagnosis of asphyxia, the State could not prosecute the officers for murder. That is why Dr. Roger Mitchell was so critical in this tale of intimidation -- and why this exhibit memorandum is so important. It reveals a naked attempt by Roger Mitchell to bully Dr. Baker into a conclusion that would enable a second-degree murder prosecution of the police officers.

Don’t take my word for it. Here is how the Minnesota prosecutors summarized their meeting with Dr. Mitchell in the memorandum:



Read more:
 HERE


2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had my first outbreaks last year and I was tested for both HSV-1 and HSV-2 . Both my husband and I tested positive for HSV-1 but negative for HSV-2. Last year I found out my wife was cheating, so I decided to do a retest on all STDs including HSV-1 and HSV-2. Only difference is that this time I went to a different clinic. Anyway, I tested positive for HSV-1 which I knew I had but surprisingly HSV-2 as well. I was so upset and I got divorced with my wife. 4 months ago a friend recommended me to an African herbalist Dr Ajayi, I explained my problems to him and he encouraged me that I will be cured. I ordered his herbal product and used it according to his directions . I'm so relieved to say that I've not had even one outbreak and I was tested negative by my doctor. I'm feeling great now. I truly endorse this product, it really works. You can contact him by email at ajayiherbalhome@gmail.com also visit his website https://ajayiherbalhome.weebly.com Call or write to him on WhatsApp +2348154724883. Please share as you read...

Bear Claw Chris Lapp said...

He's gone that's all that matters