90 Miles From Tyranny : When Evil People Have A Gravy Train, They Don't Care About You, They Care About The Gravy....

infinite scrolling

Friday, November 26, 2021

When Evil People Have A Gravy Train, They Don't Care About You, They Care About The Gravy....


 

..And Then There Are People Who Find The Gravy In The Good Things In Life:


Call this an epiphany
Seein' the same things differently
Maybe mama's prayer caught up with me
Startin' to get it now

If my window to the world is the evening news
Only song I'll sing is gonna be the blues
Maybe happiness is a choice you choose
Startin' to get it now

Got a flatbed Ford and four good tires
Biscuits in the oven, chicken in the fryer
Lights turned on, cable paid
If you asked me, I got it made
If I could hug my kids and kiss my wife
One more day in this crazy life
Take a second to stop and smell the daisies
Everything else is gravy

No comments: