90 Miles From Tyranny : Pilot Deaths In The Age Of Covid19

infinite scrolling

Sunday, January 9, 2022

Pilot Deaths In The Age Of Covid19






When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best
When I lay me down to die
Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
Goin' up to the spirit in the sky
That's where I'm gonna go when I die
When I die and they lay me to rest
Gonna go to the place that's the best

Prepare yourself you know it's a must
Gotta have a friend in Jesus
So you know that when you die
He's gonna recommend you
To the spirit in the sky
Gonna recommend you
To the spirit in the sky 





Pilot experiences side effects after flying immediately after COVID vaccine

This is an excerpt from a report made to the Aviation Safety Reporting System. The narrative is written by the pilot, rather than FAA or NTSB officials. To maintain anonymity, many details, such as aircraft model or airport, are often scrubbed from the reports.

I received the second dose of vaccine against SARS-CoV-2 (the virus that causes COVID). The vaccine is highly safe and effective, but clinical data show that many people have minor side effects like fatigue, muscle pains, headache, and flu-like symptoms. The FAA requires a 48-hour waiting period after administration of this vaccine for that reason.

I had not reviewed the FAA circular.

I concluded that it would take longer than the flight I had planned for any potential side effects to develop, so I launched on a four-hour flight. Towards the end of this flight, I made an unscheduled fuel stop and started to develop a mild headache.

Recognizing that these might be symptoms related to the vaccination, I grounded myself.

Later that evening, I developed symptoms that were severe enough that they would have presented a safety issue, had I been operating an airplane.

I neglected to review the FAA circular in advance of this flight. A 48-hour delay after the vaccination would have...




Read More HERE

No comments: