90 Miles From Tyranny : Dan ‘Eyepatch McCain’ Crenshaw Throws Tantrum After Being Exposed as a RINO by Primetime Stein

infinite scrolling

Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Dan ‘Eyepatch McCain’ Crenshaw Throws Tantrum After Being Exposed as a RINO by Primetime Stein


Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) is crying after he was exposed publicly by famous city council rapper Alex “Primetime 99” Stein.

Stein and his posse surrounded Crenshaw at the Texas Republican Party convention where they called him “Eyepatch McCain” and chided him for being a RINO. The fake news media accused the protesters of attacking Crenshaw in a biased hit piece published at Mediaite, which also scapegoated the Proud Boys.

“They got physical with multiple people, including hitting them with cameras,” an unnamed witness, probably someone affiliated with Crenshaw personally, told Mediaite regarding the encounter. “His campaign manager was assaulted by being pushed aggressively into a pillar.”

Crenshaw even had the nerve to claim that his detractors are sexually-frustrated incels in a Twitter response to the Mediaite article:


Stein posted a video clearing himself and his team of all assault claims. As a matter of fact, it was Crenshaw’s team of thugs who became surly during the confrontation:


Big League Politics has reported on Crenshaw being an enemy of the America First movement within the Republican Party, particularly on the crucial issue of foreign policy:

“Rep. Dan Crenshaw (R-TX) defended the neoconservative foreign policy of endless war and foreign intervention on the latest edition of his Hold These Truths with...




Read More HERE

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, when the guy calls Jesus a fictional archetype and then gets pissy when a teenage girls asks him to explain his comment,
When he thinks kinzinger's vote to impeach Trump,
When he thinks a government vax database is a good idea,
When he throws a tantrum and uses his private security to bully people who just want answers,
One-eyed McCain is too nice a term.
This pos needs to go.

Sarah Elizabeth said...

I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbour advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I'm my non-public boss.
That is what I do.. Www.Profit97.Com

Anonymous said...

Damn, I need to do a better job proofreading.
-teenage girl
-kinzinger's to impeach Trump deserves support
And then I forgot my moniker.
-LG

Anonymous said...

🤣I also do these things.

Anonymous said...

I even have made $30,030 just in five weeks straightforwardly working part-time from my apartment. (fhg-11) Immediately when I've lost my last business, I was exhausted and luckily I found this top online task & with this I am in a position to obtain thousands directly through my home. Everybody is able to get this best career &

can gain more dollars online going this article.......... GOOGLE WORK

tsquared said...

Crenshaw showed his RINO leanings when he faltered on the 2nd Amendment.

The shrapnel that took out his eye should have been 6 inches lower. He is a piece of shit.

James said...

If he was doing what he thought was right he wouldn't be so worked up about the nicknames. Sad he does not educate himself on the law of the land he claims to represent.