90 Miles From Tyranny : Soros-Funded Groups AstroTurf DACA Protests at White House

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Soros-Funded Groups AstroTurf DACA Protests at White House

Protests demanding an Obama-created amnesty program for young illegal aliens remain intact were sponsored George Soros-funded by open borders groups.

United We Dream and CASA, two Soros-funded pro-immigration groups, were behind the rally outside the White House where illegal aliens demanded the Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) program be kept in place by the President Trump Administration.

In 2010, Soros’ Open Society Foundation gave United We Dream a total of $75,000. In 2015, the open borders organization CASA thanked Soros’ Open Society Foundation for their funding and support.

At the protest, more than 25 open border activists were arrested by Metro Police outside of the White House, according to...
Read More HERE


  1. "...where illegal aliens demanded..."

    This is 90% of the problem... The other 10% is the fact that they're here to "demand" in the first place!


Test Word Verification